Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our favorite foods

We have changed our diet considerably since August. I will be updating this to reflect the GAPS Diet we are now following. Below is what I used when we were gluten, casein etc free. See this page for our current foods and diet protocol.

I wanted to list some of our favorite basic grocery items in the hopes that it would be helpful for someone.
(If you want to see a more indepth description of how these are used in our house go to my other post.)

Puffed Grain Bars (find the recipe here)












Erewhon Rice Twice Puffed Rice Cereal



Bread Mix-                                                                  


 Cornbread Mix-



















Baking Mix (if I don't make my own)





























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment